Welcome TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome TO

Big-Project

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Alliance Collective - MOVED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker-Fox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-10

The Alliance Collective - MOVED Empty
PostSubject: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 7:32 pm

And for now... it will only be given to those that earn the URL.
As far as our latest security breach proves... Nothing is stable...

Sparkeh, if by any means you return and see this, I must speak with you ASAP. Immediately... You are nearly 100% correct on MANY things in your tirade, and because of this... You absolutely must get with me and re-write this thing... By the way, THIS was an OUTDATED version. You did not get the current policy... It is ever-changing and ever-evolving. I need help to create the 'perfect' alliance. As of now, this has been described as a 'Communistic Democracy, without a Dictator to rule iron fisted.' Or in laymans terms, 'Organized Chaos'. There is no HEAD, or Mastermind... Altho it was ME who came up with the basics, I require input from each and every GM and Sub-Leader, to make this thing work. It will never be perfect, as the human race is a flawed and unpredictable beast. We are lower corporeal animals with only basic instincts... To hunt and kill and eat... and on occasion, procreate through various forms of fucking. Smile

As I said on my myspace page...

Heroes:
There are no mortal men or women I would ever consider a Hero. Humans will always disappoint you in the end, it is their nature. A Person will always let you down. No one and nothing deserves your worship. But you can admire people and choose those whom you wish to be like as role models. People are flawed, never forget that. And Gods never show up and never talk back to you. As Flawed experiments, we will always fail...
It just takes different amounts of time for it to happen.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/berzerker_fox
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 10:44 pm

um im understand it 70% let me read it repeatly. ok. thank for this info
Back to top Go down
https://big-project.forumotion.com
Sparkeh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 2:51 pm

When I say this, please don't think I'm trying to be rude or mean anything hurtfull, but this plan is NOT going to work. For several reasons which I'll list. First let me tell some of you who might not know me, exactly who I am. I'm Sparkeh, guildmaster of Warriors.of.Legend. I have pretty much a full guild, and all of them are at least lvl 40, which is about to be raised to minimum of lvl 50 in the next week or so. The name, although even corny sounding to me, has meaning. Myself and a few friends came from a RO (Ragnarok Online) server called Legend RO. We all raced to make level 50 and the first to do so made the guild, the rest is history. Now let me get to the list I promised.

1. First, let me explain how this opens itself up to many people who will abuse this plan. By the rules you've stated above, not only can I not make any money by selling my wares to people that need it, but now I have to keep it for them too? You realize that your plan has us eventually "controlling" Abbadon right? That means any 13 year old snot-nose lazy brat that JUST hit 35 can demand whatever he wishes from me, wether it be gear or a leach, and I must obey? Sorry but fuck that. I don't give anything away, unless they're in my own guild. I don't leach anybody, unless they are in my guild (but since they're all lvl 40 I don't really need to do that). And no way in hell am I going to help some kid I don't even know 2 seconds from getting PK'd. I had to deal with it, they deal with it.

2. Secondly I'm going to explain how our own members are going to betray us, and the chaos that it will cause. With as many people that you propose could benefit from this, almost the same amount of people will not benefit, in fact the end result for at least half of this alliance will be poor at best. I say this because it's just too many people, your not going to stop guild A from pk-ing somebody from guild B even if both of them are in the alliance because either they don't care, or are too stupid to reallize they're hitting an ally in the first place. I see this happen all the time with guilds that only have a few allies, let alone something that's this broad in ideal. Old grudges die hard, sometimes you just can't get people to get along and trying to make guilds get along is just not going to happen. Take for instance a few of the German guilds. If any of these guilds were to be part of the alliance, I'd plain and simply leave on the spot. I'm not racist, but people that stupid are not my friends. Using that as an example, I'm sure there are bound to be more guilds that don't like eachother either. The in-fighting will be uncontrollable, might as well not even be an alliance.

3. Now let me explain my last point and my rant is finished. This last part is about 2 main ideals but I'm too lazy and it's too late to write a number 4. Fist let me get to the high leveled guilds. There's no way in HELL guilds such as Nevermind, X law, Sexi, Pulse, RIP and a bunch of other high minimun level guilds are going to allow us to do such a thing. Just 1 of their high 80's or 90's (let alone a 100+) can take out several of "us". It doesn't matter if we had 100/1 odds, guilds like that have nothing to gain from such a merger and will fight us to the ends, hell they'll do it just for fun. My next point is who controlls this whole thing? Is there a "mastermind"? Will there be a president? First and foremost I'll get this out of the way right now: NOBODY controls me, NOBODY tells me what to do, and NOBODY is going to make me do things I don't want to do. If I want to sell my Polaris armor for 1m to anybody I want, I'm going to do it. I'm not about to share my already full storage with ANYBODY. I'm not going to do the bidding of some noob that demands items or levels because he's too goddamn lazy to get his own. I'm not going to protect a wimp that can't fight his own battles just because he wants it. I'm not being rude, I'm just saying this is how other people are going to react and say as well. Sorry but I'm not going to follow anybody. I help friends, I come to the aid of people that need/deserve it, and I don't need a server-wide alliance to continue doing it.

Sorry but I decline.
Back to top Go down
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm

err..... pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
https://big-project.forumotion.com
Skrag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedThu Oct 25, 2007 7:59 pm

lol who else is our guild's alliance?
Back to top Go down
omga3000
Traveller
Traveller
omga3000

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 11:19 pm

can someone plz make a list of our allies...?
Sapien.. you should do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance Collective - MOVED   The Alliance Collective - MOVED Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Collective - MOVED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome TO :: Your first category :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: