Welcome TO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome TO

Big-Project

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacked Accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimefrog
journaly
journaly
slimefrog

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedWed Feb 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Did anyone get hacked over the weekend after the Acclaim Trojan Explosion? - i believe a very high number of high lvl accounts did.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelandrover.co.uk
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Number of posts : 98

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedThu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 pm

slime, you realy quited guild or ur account got hacked? please tell me slime...
Back to top Go down
https://big-project.forumotion.com
killmelater
journaly
journaly
killmelater

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 3:50 am

SLIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What u not in guild what hapend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I KILL ALLLL Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

OMG i got to go to work pls dont tell me u were hacked Sad((
Back to top Go down
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 3:57 am

hes important in thi guild.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
slimefrog
journaly
journaly
slimefrog

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Slime at the Moment   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to say "I LOVE YOU ALL AND THERE IS NO BETTER GUILD THAN BIG PROJECT".

I am very sorry i didnt tell anyone especially you SUPER that I was going to quit the guild. I just lost patience with myself and my failings and made a quick decision.

I have no intention of ever joining another Guild, as I said from the beginning I would always be loyal to BIG PROJECT.

The reason I have Quit is because I feel that I am letting the guild down, as I am finding it so hard to gain a level at the moment and SUPER wants a high level guild. Everything is getting on top of me and I feel i need a little time out to regain my focus.

Everything is just so Hard at the moment.

I am really MIssing you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 6:55 pm

IM REALY MISS YOU SLIME!!!!! DANG.... YOU MAKES ME "CRY" ONE NIGHT....IVE NEVER THINK THAT YOU WILL LEAVE THIS GUILD... AND FOR SURE I WANT TO TELL YOU IM REALY SAD...Without you in this guild im losing my consentration to take care of this guild...
i have to work 8 hours perday and no off day 8 hours minus 24 hours left
and i ahve 16 hours to go..
ive tried to do the best for this guild and i tried to gets the best level as i can... and without you slime...i feel losing one the best players that i ever had...and i know you already try to train fast i RESPECT you that you can lvl 87 at this moment and i know its hard for you..i know you slime .. you not willing to lvling in parties.. you always lving with juicyjo as i know..

Well my SlimeFrog...
ill keep my promise to you...
I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS GUILD WHAT EVER IT WILL BE
EVEN ME ALONE IN THIS GUILD I NOT GONA LEAVE THIS GUILD FOR
SURE AND I LOVE ALL THE MEMBERS IN THIS GUILD
I KNOW I ABIT LOSE FOCUS AT ALL MEMBERS\
I WILL PROVE IT I WILL BE THE ONE OF THE STRONGEST GUILD IN
SERVER I WILL , AND I WILL EVEN ITS HARD TO GET STRONGEST
PLAYERS, THAT NOT AN MATTER FOR ME
THE TEARS FROM MY EYES WILL STOP FALLING FROM NOW
REMMEMBER I LOVE AND MISS YOU SLIME
SAME ALL OVER GUILD MEMBER, EX-GUILD MEMBERS, AND ALL THE
MEMBERS THAT I HAVE TO EXPEL FROM THE GUILD. THAT NOT AN
EASY TO DO IT! DAMN WHY IM CRY DUDE... IM FEEL DOWN... NO
ONE KNOW MY FEELING... I TRIED TO BE THE BEST, AND BE BETTER
TIME TO TIME...
damn... i can't think anymore...
just to let you all know including slime..
i will take care of this guild..

take care your self and your family slime..
thanks for being in my guild so so long...
love you..
by super..
Back to top Go down
killmelater
journaly
journaly
killmelater

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 8:27 pm

No no no no no no no no no Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

who said u failing.......JUST FOCUS AND WHEN U READY COME BACK

Miss u slim and dont forget i have your fishing rod Very Happy Very Happy i'll give u the rod when u come back Smile ..(just a joke)

Dude thx for all the help u gave me u and juicy ...hope we can chat again AND I know u coming back U MY BABE u cant stay away from me SmileSmile:SmileSmileSmile

well in the end it is your decision i wish u all the best and (bine faci , bine gasesti) dont forget, hope juicy stays in guild so i know where u are so that i can PK u mhahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

See ya around
Back to top Go down
SuperSapien
Admin
SuperSapien

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 pm

I STILL MISSED YOU SLIME..

Hacked Accounts Dekaro10
Back to top Go down
slimefrog
journaly
journaly
slimefrog

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Super   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedMon Feb 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Thanks Super, I am so sorry I lost focus, I wont ever leave the guild again. You are a great Guild Master and we will make our Guild THE BEST guild in Abbaddon. My focus has returned and I am levelling like mad so we can have the strongest Guild. I love you and the Guild so much. I have been with you and the guild since I was level 15 a long time ago. You and all the guild are good friends and family to me. I wont let you down and I will make sure the guild doesnt let you down either.

I am so glad that I am back and I am so sorry I upset you.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Shizukai
journaly
journaly
Shizukai

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_minipostedWed Feb 20, 2008 9:16 am

So sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacked Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Accounts   Hacked Accounts Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Hacked Accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome TO :: Your first category :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: